New Zealand Racing

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Zealand Racing
From: Paul Tunley <paultunley@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:36:29 +1200
Derek
A couple of links for you to check out.
http://www.motorsport.org.nz
http://www.dunedin-tourism.co.nz/sfos/
We as a Classic / Vintage racing community are always very happy to welcome
international drivers to our race meetings. The Southern Festival of Speed
is the pre-emininent series in the region with great variety of track,
street circuit and hillclimb action. We of course love to see the exotic
steeds bought down under regularly by such folk as Tom Holfelder and Peter
Giddings but equally so those that venture here with more realistic cars. Do
not hesitate to contact me directly for more information.
Cheers
Paul