Re: home from sebring

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: home from sebring
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:51:09 EST
In a message dated 3/22/2002 9:42:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< we believe we were the only factory sponsored vintage team at the
 event!  yes saab sponsored our participation for sebring!   even B.S. Levy
 could not believe that!   but it's true!  entry, tires, fuel and team shirts
 were all made possible by saab cars of north america! >>

Now that deserves a big "ATTABOY" to the Saab folks!  We're out here spending
our money and buffing and polishing to give these guys a twinkle of glory
here and there, and to have them step up and share in the cost is more than
GREAT!!!   I know we'd all like to see this happen more often.  I think Volvo
also stepped in and helped defray some expenses a couple of years ago when
there was a big Volvo reunion back east.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (this space available for sponsorship) Cortina Mk1 #128