Newspaper article/Chuck Christ

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newspaper article/Chuck Christ
From: "Kerry J. Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:27:50 -0500
That's because Chuck IS quite large ................(big grin!)  Sorry,
Chuck, that was sooooo easy!  I think I can get away with a little
kidding. Since we're not in the same group, I don't think you can get
even by asphyxiating me on the track!!  Serious congrats, though, nice
positive article about the sport and you as one of its ambassadors.(Now,
how much to sign my copy when we're down at VIR in June?)

Cheers, Craig Seibert     1968 Morgan +8      car no.611      "Duff
Morgan Racing"        (Chuck's "neighbor" in Martins Creek, PA - 30
miles to the East)

The photo in the newspaper is quite large,

Mark Palmer