Old race info wanted

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Old race info wanted
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:16:02 +0000
Looking for information on the following events:

AAA race at Floyd Bennett Field, September 1953 (Brooklyn NY)
AAA race at Turner Air Force Base in Albany, GA in late 1953
New York Auto Show 1953

If anyone has any programs, results, magazine references, photos or personal
recollections I would be pleased to hear from you.

I already have the race report from Road & Track on the Flyod Bennett race
(published in Dec 1953 R&T)

Thanks,
Mark Palmer