Anyone interested in Austin Healey FP square body SCCA approved

To: "VintageRacingList" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Anyone interested in Austin Healey FP square body SCCA approved
From: "David Roberts" <rdavida96@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:23:33 -0800
Hello fellow listers,

I am stuck between selling this and attempting to build it. I was recentl=
y diagnosed with degenerating nerve disease which unfortunately has start=
ed in my knuckles.
I'm not worried about it going together, I am worried I may never drive i=
t.

I have the original SCCA Drivers Log book that accompanies the car (ident=
ity no. 022 825.) It has a pretty healthy racing history at Laguna Seca, =
Limerock, Watkins Glen, New Hampshire International Speedway.

I acquired the car at Lime Rock in 1999 at the height of my Austin Healey=
 sickness. I think I almost have it under control now though. (Don't worr=
y I still have some I'll never sell).

If any one knows any of the following guys in SCCA it would be nice to kn=
ow if they any thing they could share. =20

Looking for:
William Kinnery,owner =20
Buzzy Ward Scrutineer BRYAR Laguna Seca Raceway is listed as school.

Bob Bridger Scrutineer Lime Rock, CT 8/16/80
Finger Lakes SCCA

Philadelphia Region, Pocono Region
Jon Jones owner 5/25/88 NY Regional/SCCA

R. W. Turchuk is first mentioned as haven taken ownership on 6/27/93 from=
 Jon Jones

R.W. Turchuk named as driver owner 8/9/93
C. Frances Scrutineer New Hampshire International Speedway school.

Looks like the last time it was teched was 8/20/94 at NNJRTech/SCCA.

 NARRCRegs#12@LRP

I bought the car as a rolling chassis (no engine or trans.) all fiberglas=
s nose and fenders with fiberglass hood. Front fenders flared as well as =
rears to accomodate wider rims and tires (slicks) on the car now.

I have completely professional rebuilt transmission for the car. This has=
 been in dry storage since I bought it at my place of employment, so the =
car can be seen. I have taken digital pic,s and have the original "Race P=
rep" pictures of the car in blue with no. 37 FP on the car. (See attachme=
nt Race Car.jpg)

If any one can help me get this car to the right guy I would appreciate a=
ny help. Not looking for a lot of money. I have copied the drivers log an=
d could mail serious inquirers a copy.

Regards,

Dave 508-577-4605 mobile

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Race
Car.jpg]