Vintage Photos? ARRC entry lists?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage Photos? ARRC entry lists?
From: "Nick England" <nick@3rdTech.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:23:19 -0500
Does anyone know what happened to Action, Ltd. who shot photos at SCCA
Nationals and the ARRC runoffs back in the 60's & 70's? I presume they
were an outfit that shot photos of all the cars and sold them to the
drivers. I sure would like to see what they have to help out on my
Beach race car history project.
http://www.3rdtech.com/nick/cars/beach-photos.html

Also, does anyone have entry lists or complete results for the ARRC
runoffs from 1965-69? If so, I'd love to get a copy - will be happy to
digitize and put on a web site.

best regards,
Nick

--------