R.P.

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: R.P.
From: "atk133" <atk133@accesstoledo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:06:35 -0600
No need to mention who this is at turn one Cumberland MD late 50s or early
60s. Doubt that was Coca Cola in those cans! He had just used the escape
route.

Can anyone guess who was one of the sponsors at a couple of these events?
Hint,he drove a white Sunbeam alpine with his name on the door. I have a few
other photos of questionable quality as I was not a very good photographer
then either! Met Bruce Jennings there and was impressed with the way he made
us rag tags feel that we were part of it. A really nice person. Got his
autograph on a photo many years later.

Anyway hope you all enjoy the photo of R.P.

John A.,Toledo Ohio

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
rp.jpg]