Tire/Wheel Combination Recommendations

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire/Wheel Combination Recommendations
From: Phil Buttolph <pb1@humboldt.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:48:03 -0800
I have been having difficulty getting anyone with a solid axle Corvette to
give me what wheel and tire combination they are using and have tried
(brand and dimensions).  I would greatly appreciate anyone with a 53-62'
Corvette contacting me and giving me this information and what their
experiences have been with differing combinations.

Thanks in advance.

Phil:::

Phillip Buttolph
Diving Safety Officer
Humboldt State University Arcata, CA 95521
(707) 826-4104

62' Sateen Silver Corvette
"That isn't Duct or Duck Tape; it is Sateen Silver Racing Tape!"