SCCA rules

To: "vintage" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA rules
From: "rodgers356" <rodgers356@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:26:46 -0800
This got me to thinking.  I was watching the runoffs and was wondering what
the rules were for the GT classes.  I know the basics; that they're tube
framed race cars which resemble, more-or-less, real cars, and some are
grandfathered cars which once raced in the old SCCA Sedan and Production
classes, but where can I find the actual rules, which cars are eligible,
what engines can be used, etc.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I've been to SCCA's web site
and that really didn't help.

Ted Rodgers