Announcement of NEW CSRG List!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, tfranges@mindspring.com, Rssquire@aol.com,
Subject: Announcement of NEW CSRG List!
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:23:10 EST
Fellow listers, espcially CSRG members:

Thanks to the help of Vintage Race list subscriber, Steve Smith, he has very
generously created a CSRG list at Yahoo for all the CSRG members and
interested parties.

Its similar to this list, in that you can subscribe and post and receive
emails, or digests, and easily subscribe or unsubscribe. It will even allow
you to post photos.  In addition to having it send you the postings, it also
is a website where you can review the previous messages posted...very
flexible.

I would encourage all CSRG members to check this out and subscribe...maybe we
can even get the club to officially endorse it and use it??

To get info or subscribe, go to:

THANKS STEVE!!

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen