Re: Spridget discs

To: haynes386@netzero.net
Subject: Re: Spridget discs
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:10:17 -0600
Were you one of the RMVR guys that came to Hallett last month?  If so,
you might have noticed a yellow Sprite with a hardtop circling the course
with "Jolly Roger Racing" on the fender.  That car has four wheel factory
disc brakes, I've seen 'em.  I'm told by the owner (Roger Williams) they
were a factory competition option.  SVRA specifically allows four wheel
discs on Mark II Sprites (only) because of this reason.