Personal Recommendations for a Race Group

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Personal Recommendations for a Race Group
From: Phil Buttolph <pb1@humboldt.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:54:18 -0800
Since I am a newbie and looking at all vintage racing venue possibilities
here in Northern Calif. (I am currently limiting my range to three
tracks:  Thunderhill, Sears Point and Laguna Seca) I  would appreciate
first-hand experiences and recommendations concerning which racing groups
those of you with racing experience would recommend.  If you are so
inclined please e-mail me directly with your personal observations, I will
keep all information confidential.  My intent is to find a group to
affiliate with that best meets my goals and conversely into which I would
best fit in.  Any and all antidotal information, opinions or experiences
will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...Phil:::
1962 Corvette

///