Driving & Tech

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Driving & Tech
From: HIM10@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:52:59 EDT
There has been an excellent exchange here. I have never been an event
organizer or chairperson, just an entrant. I have found the systems in place
to work well. The tech guys in each club have found things I have overlooked,
and some things I disagreed with. But in every case nothing was ever
requested that couldn't be altered easily to participate. We have all
encountered aggressive or poor drivers at one time or another. This is
similar to street driving in that they are sometimes caught and they
sometimes get away with it.
I feel comfortable with driver committees or designated persons making
judgments about the propriety of other drivers actions. I don't think too
much more can be improved upon that wouldn't infringe on the field as a
whole. But, what would you change?

Henry Moore
MGA #105

///