RE: Trailer Towing "Turbowings "

To: "'Karnopp, Roger J'" <roger.j.karnopp@lmco.com>,
Subject: RE: Trailer Towing "Turbowings "
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:02:51 -0500
I run a 96 Dodge 3/4 with Cummings, we haul a 24' Haulmark with about 600#
total.
We added a truck camper last year and noted about 1 MPG better with the
camper even with the added 1200# or so for the camper.
The only problem I have is head wind, normally I get about 13 at speed but
with strong head wind it can drop to 11.