AMX setup Qs

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: AMX setup Qs
From: "Grd4Spd Racing" <TerrySaltzman@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:47:26 -0700
howdy!

im new to the list. looks like a great forum.

got a Q for the folks who run vintage, front end heavy/engine cars...

gotta 1971 AMX. we just put on a bigger front sway bar, citing push.

school of thought....

bigger front bar to keep the rear planted and throttle steer with
the rear. we know that understeer is a fact of life with these
front engine heavy cars. is this a sound approach?

or.....

a bigger rear bar to try and keep the front planted?

alignment is an option as well, but right now we are looking at hardware.

any input would be most appreciated. :)

regards,
terry

Grd4Spd Racing
"A High Performance Company"
Grd4SpdRacing@yahoo.com
Tel. 619.741.4881
San Diego, CA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]