Re: NASCAR vs Vintage Pt 1

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <Brock.D.Dittrick@jci.com>
Subject: Re: NASCAR vs Vintage Pt 1
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 09:53:09 -0400
Thought for a split second that you were gonna be real busy at the start of
the formula race, but somehow we all got through. I was there in my Lotus
20/22 (#45) and this was it's first race since probably 1970 and my first open
wheel race. Great fun!!

Roger Sieling

>>> <Brock.D.Dittrick@jci.com> 08/03/01 05:06PM >>>
So, when is NASCAR going to go back to having "stock" cars.

Or can somebody out there in racing land tell me when they switched from
cars that you could more or less buy by throwing money
at the Ford/GM/Chrysler dealer to what they have now??

I can't think of the last time I've ever seen a Taurus that was rear
engined.....

Anybody going to be at Meadowbrook Concours/ Waterford Hills Vintage race
this weekend.  If you are I'll be in the fire rescue area Sunday...right by
turn one.

See you at the races!!

Brock

the system manager.