FW: Tow Vehicle

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Tow Vehicle
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:55:40 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Kerry Seibert [mailto:ckchapel@fast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 6:54 PM
To: Michael Frank
Subject: RE: Tow Vehicle

Mike -
There's something about using a British vehicle as your tow car that gives
me the willies.  I have recurring nightmares that halfway home from VIR (a
ten hour tow), I would find myself unloading the race car to drive the rest
of the way . . . . . . . or use spares from the race car to fix the tow
vehicle!

But seriously, I have thought of a used RR myself. I've seen the tow
ratings.  How can they pull that much? I mean, they don't have all that much
HP or size?

Cheers, Craig Seibert     1968 Morgan +8     car no. 611     "Duff Morgan
Racing"