MGB Front Valance Vents

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Front Valance Vents
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:46:59 -0400
I notice that many MGB's have two oval vents outboard of the two later-MGB
central vents in the front valance panel.  In the past, I've ducted
brake-cooling air from the outer ends of the central vents.  But, it looks
like those oval vents are better positioned for that, leaving the central
vents solely for the oil cooler.

Would one of you MGB racers with those outboard vents be kind enough to send
me a pattern for the holes.  They seem to be pretty uniform from what I've
seen at the tracks & in Victory Lane photos.

Thanks in advance.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB
'59 Turner