for sale?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: for sale?
From: Alfred <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:00:30 -0400
I am thinking of selling the Lola.  Its a 74 T294, Hart 420R, Gitanes
livery, spares... etc. probably many/most of you have seen it... its all
ready to go, sitting happily at Geoff Heller's (Driving Machines) shop here
in Columbus, OH.

I say I am thinking about selling it, because its a difficult thing for me
to do boldly... I love the car, and have never driven anything sweeter,
have had the best races of my life in it... and others who have driven it
have felt similarly... but I do not have time to drive it anymore, and
cannot even imagine when I will.  If interested, please contact me.

Thanks!

-A

ofc: 614.577.8080 ext 101

Alfred Kobacker