Windshield Manufacture?

To: "Vintage-Race@Autox. Team. Net" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield Manufacture?
From: "Pat Ryan" <pat@prismacars.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:31:56 -0500
Hello all,

Anyone on the list have a source for making a car windshield using the old
one as a mold?  I have a rare car, a 400 SuperAmerica Cabriolet LWB (4
built), and have not had any luck finding anyone who has a windshield or any
knowledge of other models which might have interchangeable windshields.  The
car is going to be sold at no reserve at the Christie's auction at Pebble
Beach on August 19 and the windscreen has a bullseye.

Picture here:  www.prismacars.com

By the way, I will also be selling my Indianapolis Race Car collection (all
4 Indy 500 winners), Shelby King Cobra "Lang Cooper", Jaguar XJR-15, Bobby
Allison's last Winston Cup Road Car, 250GT California Spyder,
NART/Michelotti Competition Daytona Spyder, and a number of classics.
Almost everything is at No Reserve.

Pictures here:  www.prismacars.com/auction

Keeping the Camaros, will now have more time for vintage racing.

Pat Ryan