Re: Neck Muscles

To: derek.lola@home.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Neck Muscles
From: "Peter Mohr" <sciolto2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:00:59 -0400
Derek

A really simple and easy way at least to start, is to place the palm of your
hand on the side of your head and push - while resisting that pressure with
your neck muscles..... 30 secs and then swap to other side....amazingly it
works (probably to a limited extent) but it is convenient, can do anywhere,
several times a (every)day and needs no prep!

Can also do on forehead and back on head, and while at it, also do some
stretching, bending head as far forward, sideways etc as comfortable .....
and be prepared for some harmless clicking sounds particularly when you
first start, sounds like your head is about to throw a bearing!

Can move onto more elaborate methods once the basics primed up a bit if need
be, bt I have found this system adequate..... or I am going too slow to
notice.

Like Chucks suggestion, no Arnie S type muscles and easy, simple and good
for old fogies like us - even without rigours of racing.

Regards
Peter Mohr
Rat Rt1