looking for a project car. (corvette or camaro)

To: Rogsie@telesistech.com, S800Racer@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: looking for a project car. (corvette or camaro)
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:08:24 EDT
    I have a friend who is keen to get into vintage racing and wants to run a
corvette or camaro.  He currently drives a NASCAR modified so he is very
familiar with small-block chevy stuff.  The ideal car would be a basket case
project car.  He actually wants to start from scratch and build it up
himself.  Race history of some kind preferred for eligibility purposes.
    I saw a car that would fit the above description to a 'T' at Summit Point
about 2 yrs ago.  It was a '63-'67 corvette roadster.  It was blue.  It was
really beat up and looked like it would need a lot of work.  Anyone else
remember/know about that car?

    I have no financial interest in this - I just want to see another vintage
wannabe join the fun.

    Doug Meis