Re: Wine Country Classic

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wine Country Classic
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:36:54 -0700
CSRG had an event like that in Willows a couple of years ago. The locals
organized a benefit BBQ and had CHP escort the race cars into town. We got
an escort back alright, but by then it was pitch dark. ;=( I had my Formula
Junior "fitted for night racing" with a borrowed Makita flashlight strapped
to the roll bar with a bungee cord. I could see the road OK, but not the
instruments on the dash.

Simon