Re: Aviation Gas

To: Roger Sieling <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Subject: Re: Aviation Gas
From: Grant Reynolds <grant62@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:05:49 -0400
My formula vee engine builder, Mike Palermo, (Peak Performance),
strongly recommends avgas for FV's.  We use 100 octane low lead - a
Vee's compression ration is ridiculous even for a street car - and it
burns as clean as unleaded. It's other principal virtues are that it's
stable and of good quality anywhere.
Grant Reynolds