356 1600S engine value?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: 356 1600S engine value?
From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 08:53:54 -0400
I have a Porsche 356 1600S engine that I'm planning on taking to the
Carlisle swap meet this weekend - This is a stock engine which has been in
storage for 20+ years, but looks to be in good shape.

Can any of you give me a value range for this beast?

(If anyone is interested, let me know. - I also have an smattering of 356
Trim, seats, etc. from a long gone project)

                      Roger Garnett   rwg1@cornell.edu  (607) 533-7735
                              Team.Net Webmaster http://www.team.net
      The Wayward Sports Car Centre http://www.team.net/wayward/
                   All Donations of Sports & British cars & parts accepted.
                             The drop off bin is right behind the barn.