i'm too tall for my car?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: i'm too tall for my car?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:37:49 -0000
being 6' 4.5"  and calorically challenged !  i'm constantly asked who drives
my bugeye or my H-mod. sports racer.  no one believes me untill i get in and
out to prove it.    but for room?  i'd highly reccomend a late 50's up
through 60's saab sedan!  now they are not the break neck thrill ride like
the big american iorn but they are fun!  my uncle is 6'7" and back in the
60's chose saab sedans because of the available room that made him
comfortable.  btw, he also wears a size 16 shoe and found pedal placement
and spacing much better than other cars of the era.   now to find
one......that's a challenge!  ask the guy who owns one....lol!

chuck.