Crusader VSR Sports Racer

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crusader VSR Sports Racer
From: "Vaughn Rockney" <vintagegarage@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:20:04 -0400
Listers,
  Earlier in the week, I received an email from the DC Region, SCCA, reminding
me of the upcoming May membership meeting.  I've copied the email below.  Note
the mention of Jim's Allard, and Grant's crusader VSR... got my attention, and
guess I'll swing over to Annapolis Tuesday night.  I think Grant is still on
the vintage race list.. I knew he was looking for a sports racer..but?.

Grant.. tell us more about the car!

Vaughn

******************MAY MEMBERSHIP MEETING**********************
This is our long-awaited return to the Eastport Yacht Club in Annapolis.
All the details are in Straightpipe and on the web site.
Besides the interesting topics being covered during the meeting, the
event will feature the display of two really neat cars: Jim
Netterstrom's J-2 Allard and Grant Reynold's 64 Crusader VSR sports
racer. Both cars are very rare collectibles and should be a real treat
for true sports car afficianados.
The Yacht Club's cash bar will be available to us and you can get a meal
there, too. So, plan on arriving early enough to grab a drink and maybe
a bite to eat, and see the collector cars, which should be on site by
7:30.
Remember to put this event on your calendar for next Tuesday, May 15.
The meeting starts at 8 p.m.