Brake the habit

To: "list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake the habit
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:12:04 -0500
Humans are creatures of habit, some of us go to the same race track at the
same time year after year. Last year I got tired of the big crowds and the new
cars at vintage events so I tried something different,  a VDCA event .If you
have not done this you need to, before you commit to the same old event
consider going to an event with these guys.  They only take pre 72 cars so
it's vintage.A great deal $300 including enduros, Their next event is at  VIR
APR 20 - 22 . if you need more info contact one of the links below .  Crazy
Pete

small bore cars S800racer@aol.com

production cars silverstar@main.nc.us

trans am cars  vintagethunder@hotmail.com