Vintage race schedule

To: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Subject: Vintage race schedule
From: Mom5Cat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 02:17:30 EST
The SF Region SCCA/Thunderhill trade of dates with CSRG, to the best of my
memory, did not end up with a conflict of vintage dates/Enduro. The SF Region
webpage is going thru changes to make updates more timely (reason for being
unaccessible?) and the most recent schedules we've rcvd from SCCA show the
Enduro with the PCRRC at TH  Oct. 26-28 and SCCA Vintage Laguna Seca Nov.
3-4, CSRG Oct. 13-14 Sears Point and Nov. 10-11 TH. Everything's subject to
change, but it is the latest we have rcvd from both clubs. HTH Dorothy
Brookman