Re: Brake Line wrap-up

To: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Line wrap-up
From: "JOHN HARDEN" <JOHN.HARDEN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:58:28 -0600
All American cars manufactured in the last 70 0r 80 years and most Foreign
cars manufactured since the end of WWII have used a doublewall furnace
brazed steel tubing which was zinc,tin or terne coated  for all of the hard
lines. This tubing is usually called Bundy tubing after the name of the
original patent holder. It is far more likely to rust from the outside in
than the inside out. I am familiar with this product because I manufactured
it,under license, for 20 years in South America. Regards, John Harden