Re: AMB system

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AMB system
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:21:28 EST
In a message dated 1/13/01 10:10:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
alder_rj@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Our club's (RMVR) experience that the move away from timing lights and
> manual scoring was worth every penny of the expense!  Member's have fully
> embraced the inproved accuracy and timeliness of results.

And you can do such fun things with them - one in the rear and one in the
front, switchable, will add that needed fraction of a second, and then
there's the one mounted on the electric antenna under the front bumper when
you need that little bit extra - just hit the switch and extend it out past
the front of  both your car, and the guy running neck and neck with

Still working on the mod that fires it 50 feet ahead of you at the finish,
with fine trailing wires like a wire guided missile.

Bill S.
(just kidding - really)