Re: devin panhard

To: lwdent@fwi.com, gerrybraz@voyager.net
Subject: Re: devin panhard
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:24:29 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/00 7:13:42 AM, lwdent@fwi.com writes:

<< Lots of Datsun roadsters, lots of strange looking stuff in there.  >>

    If anyone does venture out there, let me know if there are any Honda S800
roadsters in there.  The odds are against it, but if there is an S800 to be
found in a junkyard it might be somewhere between Devin Panhards, Datsun
roadsters and "strange stuff".
    I currently vintage race an S800 Coupe and I am looking for a roadster to
prepare for vintage (I don't need to tell all you Triumph and Healey guys
that roadsters are just more fun than coupes).  I would love to find one that
is in need of restoration, in other words, cheap.  If anyone happens to know
of any S800 roadsters for sale in any condition, please let me know.

    Doug "The Slug" Meis
    Team Escargot
    1967 Honda S800 Coupe