Re: clutch rebuilding

To: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: Re: clutch rebuilding
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:18:11 -0400
Absolutely true, I was commenting more on the time aspect of it.  According
to Ted Martin, his engines were used quite a bit in sedan racing in England
in the '60's, I have no idea with what clutch.

In the "does anyone care but me" category, the "Cosworth flywheel and BMC
ring gear cost 15 #, the "thick slotted ring" was 9#. 15, the
"Carrerra  clutch assembly" was 18#. and the bonded plate was 5#. 15.
shipped in April 1967, supplied by Roy Winkleman Racing Limited of Slough,
Bucks, England.

Cheers, Brian