?re triumph GT6 brake drums

Subject: ?re triumph GT6 brake drums
From: "Christopher H.Kang, MD" <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 23:50:26 -0700
I'm trying to replace the rear drums on my Lotus Europa with the 1.5 "
wide rear brake shoes/drums. Would someone know if the GT-6 rears are
the same as was on the the front of the Triumph Herald sedan? I've got
backing plate from the front of a Herald, but I have no drums. The stock
lotus ones are 1.25" wide shoes which I thought was from the spitfire.
I also noted that the center hole for the drums is 2 7/16" where the
listed Lotus "special"  model used the 2 7/8" diam hole?????

The  1.5" would better match the GT-6 disc brakes I've already got on
the front. Thanks

christopher

72 europa