Re: BFG Comp T/A

To: Mark Palmer <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: BFG Comp T/A
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 07:18:17 -0500
Here is a comment from 356 Talk that I thought you all might find
interesting.  They also do driveshaft repair and custom mfg.

Larry Dent

Hi Listers,
Just a note to those of you who might be in need of having a clutch
rebuilt, or needing a new disk.
I have been scouting around for awhile to see if anyone truly "rebuilt"
Clutches and or Disks anymore, or were we really a throw-away society,
in every regard.
---------
Was talking to a quality restorer of old racing Porsches in Naples
recently and he mentioned, Fort Wayne Clutch & Driveline Inc. They are @
2424 Goshen Road, Ft. Wayne Indiana, 46808.
Tel: 800-CLUTCHES, or 219-484-85.06, and Fax: 219-484-86.05. They also
have a web site @ www.fortwayneclutch.com
-------
They re-manufacture all sorts of Clutches and Drive Shafts for all sorts
of classic cars. They specifically mention, Auburns, Cords, Duesenbergs,
Early Caddies, Fords, Chevvies, Buicks, and all CLASSIC's, early and
late.
--------
The printed information they sent along indicated that they also do
Kelvar Clutches, Flywheels, Axle Shafts, Throughout bearings, Clutch
cables, Ring gears and all sorts of "drive" items.
-------
Those of you in the need for a clutch rebuilt, or flywheel re-worked,
might add them to your rolodex.
-------
No affiliation with the company, I'm a 1st time buyer.
Vince Cappelletti
65/C CAB #161990
Bonita Springs, FL.
Your HOST for the FOG-2000 TREK to the Collier Collection on 11 Nov.