Any small bore Austin/Morris drivers out there?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any small bore Austin/Morris drivers out there?
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:00:53 -0500
I need help with a problem.  I have a stack (literally) of 2A629 heads out
in the barn that are doing me no good.  For those not familiar with the
Austin products, these are the heads originally fitted to the Mini 850 and
Bugeye 948 engines (amongst others, I'm sure).

Most are just bare castings, but appear to be un-bodged.

I have them listed on the MG Owners Club site at $20 ea plus shipping... but
if someone on this list is interested...  make an offer.  Preferrably for
all!

(just think of the P&P possibilities!)

Cheers,

Jim