Re: roll bars...fuel cells, etc.

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: roll bars...fuel cells, etc.
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:04:44 -0400
Pete Hylton, SCCA Historian, can provide race research for drivers.  If you
give him details he can narrow down the search.  He charges $25.00/driver.
If Chuck Sheilds was the driver I am sure that he can find details of your
car.

Pete Hylton
SCCA
P.O. Box 549
Brownsburg, IN 46112

I have the name of one other person that can conduct searches and has access
to the microfiche of Competition press.

I have the other address at work.  Let me know if you are interested and I
will forward these to you on Monday.

Steve Silverstein