Re: theories

To: pat@prismacars.com, Michael_Gee@bc.sympatico.ca,
Subject: Re: theories
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 07:21:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/00 10:16:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pat@prismacars.com writes:

<<  We have seen the enemy and the enemy is "us".

 Racing Regards,

 Pat Ryan
 Resident of LA (Lower Alabama)

 P.S.
 OK Mr. Woehrle, LA has been heard from.  Mid-O was much better this year.
 We are in "wait and see mode" re HSR/SVRA.

That pretty much tells it all in an Alabama nutshell. Pat, et al, I doubt if
there is a universal solution because I don't believe there is anything like
a universal concensus on what the desired product is. Give us a chance with
HSR/SVRA. I think we can give you two different concepts under one roof. Now
dealing with the tracks and their people, that's another story.

Jack Woehrle