Re: Peter Egan column/required reading

To: <John.Desantis@inficon.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peter Egan column/required reading
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:29:26 -0000
ha-ha-ha!   that means you are about to rethink what car you chose and are
looking for a car with better class potential.  some cars were just never
meant to be competitive and resist all attempts to make them so , " but gee
it looked real neat".
personally i know i need a tail wind and a down hill with anything i drive
after bill rutan looked at my bugeye at giants despair hillclimb a few years
ago and said" hey your twice the payload of that car!"  my father thought
that was funny as i was pulling an arrow out of my heart.....lol!

chuck.
btw.  the '64 abarth 850tc is progressing rather well in it's preperation
top return to vintage racing after it's incident at vir reunion 2000.
thanks for all the sugestions about sourcing parts.  next project?   mk1
jabro that needs a complete interior to finish it for vintage racing.
after having done 1 last fall this should go rather smoothly.............c.