Re: Pacific NW Historics incident

To: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: Pacific NW Historics incident
From: "Richard E. Buckingham, Jr." <rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 17:29:58 -0700
Just want to clear up one thing Larry mentioned in his message- at the
IROE, the executive drivers donate $10,000 to Children's Hospital-  not to
SOVREN.  Please don't think that our club keeps any of this money.  It goes
directly to the Hospital.  After expenses are paid for the race, all money
left is donated to the Hospital.  We think our donation this year will be
over $450,000  when you include the IROE and the dinner Larry mentioned.
We are very lucky to have generous supporters and sponsors who make this
entire event work.

Judy Buckingham- SOVREN Registrar and Trustee, Children's Hospital Guild
Association