Re: Pacific NW Historics

To: "William Hook" <wghook@earthlink.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pacific NW Historics
From: "Steve Schaeffer" <borrani@att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 00:15:36 -0700
I will be there, Steve Schaeffer, in his green '67 Alfa Romeo GTV, number 57
(in yellow script).
We've had perfect weather all week, quite rare for Seattle.  Sooooo, that
means that the weekend's forecast is looking grim, really!  Typical for this
area.  Mother Nature always turns off the spicket AFTER the 4th of July
holiday.  Oh well, we can all practice being Rainmeisters...

Phil Hill is the guest driver.  How old is he now?

Steve S.
Seattle, WA