Re: Daren Sports Racer?

To: WaynePoe@cousinsproperties.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daren Sports Racer?
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 12:36:29 EDT
Wayne....this is Lee Raskin from Brooklandville ( Baltimore) Maryland USA).
I don't recall a 'Daren Sports Racer', but remember a Davrian in the mid-'70s
that was a kit car.  Davrian won a few sports racer championships in the UK
using an Imp engine, I believe.  The company went bankrupt sometime in the
'80s and production was restarted in Wales with a new name change
to....Darrian.    The sports coupes looked like a well rounded Peerless of
the '50s.  To confuse you even more....there was a US manufactured fiberglas
bodied Kaiser-Darrin sports car that was sold in the early 1950s.  Take your
pick....Daren....Davrian....Darrian...Darrin!