Re: cortina engine mounts

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: cortina engine mounts
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:38:47 -0400
Brian,
I wonder if this might be my old white Mk1 GT. It went to California a few
years back with out its original 1500 NCF, because the fellow I sold it to
wanted to install a 1600 CF. I had many good memories with that car, which
actually came to Ohio from Arizona, with an OSU student, probably in the early
70's. I saw it for sale again about two years after it left Ohio, but didn't
call. I might have some NOS mounts stashed somewhere, but most of my spares
went with it.

Roger

>>> Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca> 06/22/00 03:33PM >>>
A friend is restoring for road use a MK 1 Cortina, into which he is fittinga
  1600 cross-flow engine.  He's come up dry on motor mounts.  Can anyone
give any advice on finding MK-1 motor mounts for this application?

thanks Brian
Brian Evans
Director, Strategic Accounts
UUNET, An MCI WorldCom Company