Re: LRP

To: Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com
Subject: Re: LRP
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:49:21 -0700
You probably are overreacting. What sometimes happens at the big race events is
that the organizers want to add a special group to bring out cars people may not
get to see that often. When they do, they will sometimes drop a whole run group
rather than have an excessive number of run groups resulting in less track time
for everybody. I can't say this is what happened at LRP, but it's likely.

What I'd suggest is that you hook up with the Monoposto Register so you can stay
up to date on which events are having Monoposto groups. They have a race series
too. Alas, I'm a little too far west to be doing their events, but they seem to
make all the good Midwest and East Coast events where you can run an open wheel
car. They have a page at http://www.bdracing.com/monopost.htm but they seem to
have forgotten to publish a 2000 race schedule...