Re: Help locating someone

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Help locating someone
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: :, 14 tat 2000 10:05:41 -0400
If you're refering to the sports racer which was sitting on the trailer at the
entrance to the paddock at Summit Point a couple of years ago, I may have
picked up a flyer, but it would be buried or thrown away. Seems like I may have
seen it run there also.

Roger

>>> "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net> 06/14/00 02:59AM >>>
are you referring to the red with silver trim dan gurney trans am cougar?
name sounds familiar.  i might be able to help locate the owner of that car.

chuck
cfchrist@earthlink.net