Re: Dunlop race tires

To: HIM10@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dunlop race tires
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:16:46 EDT
Henry Moore wrote:  Does anyone have a supplier of Dunlop racing tires?  Are
there any dealers to stay away from?

Charlie Gibson's SascoSport is one of the major dealers for vintage/historic
Dunlop tires in U.S.....located in Danville, VA.   Just returned from the
terrific VIR2000 Reunion vintage/historic weekend...and replaced two Dunlop
5.00Lx15 204 (hard compound) racing tires on my 356A coupe....great service
everytime!  I've used Sasco for over 15 years.   They know racing tires
...and the race cars that they go on!   See ads in Victory Lane and Vintage
Motorsport.  Can purchase easily by mail order/UPS shipping....or talk to
Sasco personally!   Try them....877-377-7811.....  www.sascosports.com.
email them at:  info@sascosports.com

Lee Raskin
Arnolt-Bristol and 356er