Re: HSR Watkins Glen

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HSR Watkins Glen
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@pyro.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:12:14 -0500
I second what Derek said about the HSR Watkins Glen event.  Track time was
not particularly limited...we only had one session red flagged briefly and
then we were out again.  (It was due to a car in the turn 1 gravel pit).  A
hardship warmup on Sun. morning would have been good for some people, but
not critical

Beautiful weather...sure wish they didn't have those concrete patches on
the track though.

Very nice event, not overly crowded.

Jim
"The difference between assembly and disassembly is like the difference
between building a house and blowing it up with dynamite."

Peter Eagan