Re: HMSA

To: Malaboge@aol.com, Vintage RaceTalk <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HMSA
From: Bruce & Sylvia Ross <rossx2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 03:04:57 -0700
Nick,
I'm glad you spoke up, I am also "nervous" about the event.  I put in a call
to Cris Vandagriff at 805-686-9292 on  6/1/00 and left a message on the
answere machine. As yet I still have not heard anything.  At one point I went
through my check book to make sure that I had in fact sent the enty fee.  I
have begun to think my letter may not have arrived.......Ihave had some lost
mail in the last year.
Bruce Ross
1962 356S90 Porsche