Go-Ped Insurance

To: Tom M <tmatycho@ix.netcom.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Go-Ped Insurance
From: Don <djq1234@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
Many of our racing compadres would be shocked to
learn that the use of powered scooters in and
around the pits and parking lot is not covered
under any policy they own. Perhaps the event
policy would defend the use by an underage pit
member( I doubt it), but neither go-peds nor any
other powered vehicle (such as an ATV or small
motorcycle) are covered under either your
homeowners or auto policy. You must purchase a
special policy such as "golf cart coverage" or
motorcycle coverage.

Perhaps Tom or one of our other barristers can
add to this.

Don Queen