Kudos to Peter Krause and VIR

To: Vintage Race List <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kudos to Peter Krause and VIR
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 23:29:11 -0400
A good number of us did the long haul to VIR last weekend (I drove 32
hours round trip from Boston!) for the first VSCCA event there and were
rewarded by great weather (well a bit hot!), good racing and a chance to
enjoy one of the truly great racetracks (the facility is first class,
the locale beautiful, and the track itself will work you hard - my
shoulders were sore for two days afterwards from throwing the car
through all the esses!)
Peter entertained us two ways, with a well-run event and running
commentary - Chris Ecomomaki should have done so well!
BTW Peter, did you tell the crowd that my "little" Alfa outran the
Corvette on the straight?
Jim

--
Jim Hayes                  Fotec/Cable U
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.CableU.net